Antonio Javiniar. Legal. I walk down the road less traveled, to learn about myself, meeting and losing people as I go.This is my story, and this is just the first chapter.
To the stupid shit head,
Why hasn’t it hit you yet? Don’t you realize you need to get your shit together? This is real world shit, this is nothing like high school. You may have succeeded way beyond everyone’s expectations in high school but, it was high school. Remind yourself that you are a student at one of the most elite, most respected institutions of academia in the world. Check your privilege, you little shit. 5% of almost 100,000 people were granted this privilege, the other 95% would kill to be where you are.
Your mom is working her ass off to support you and keep you afloat, don’t tell me you’re wasting her efforts on booze and weed, before the academics. Get your shit together, you already fucked up enough. Make the next couple of weeks count. Do it for the people who sacrificed plenty to get you to where you are today; work your ass off and show them the benefits of your hard work and dedication. Do it for the family, do it for the goons. There are plenty of people rooting for you, plenty of people willing to do anything it takes to see you succeed.
Don’t lose yourself, again. You know very damn well how dark that situation can become.
So I was on the train today and these two black guys were having a conversation not even that loud and said “nigga” like once when this white lady turns around and says “How do you think MLK Jr. would feel about you using that kind of language” and one of the guys snaps back and said “Idk maybe if your people didn’t shoot him I would know”
- (via stevenrosas)